Tanya Hope, who was last seen in Patel Sir, is all set to make her comeback in Telugu after a brief gap. She has been roped in as one of the lead actresses in Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja, which already has Payal Rajput and Nabha Natesh.
When asked if she had any apprehensions about sharing screen space with couple of other actresses, Tanya said that she was excited about her role when VI Anand narrated the script to her. “My character is quite unique and interesting. I felt that this was the right project for me in Telugu which could take me to the next level. I am relying on my spontaneity to perform in front of the camera and haven’t done any homework for the role,” she said.
In the recent past, her Tamil film Thadam turned out to be a big success, and Tanya has made a good name for herself in Kannada cinema as well. Now, it remains to be seen if luck favours her in Telugu as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?