After gaining fame for her chirpy and glamorous acts in the popular TV show, Jabardasth, anchor Rashmi Gautam took up lead roles in films like Guntur Talkies and Antham and earned decent recognition for her characters.
Noticing her career choices, Rashmi seems to be finding comfort in the thriller genre as all her recent and upcoming films fall in the same category. After Antham, Rashmi’s next release will be a zombie thriller titled Thanu Vachenanta.
After this, Rashmi has lined up yet another thriller titled Rani Gari Bungalow. Can these films bring the actress her much needed break?
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity