Prematho Mee Karthik actress Simrat Kaur is apparently nervous about her role in MS Raju’s upcoming erotic thriller Dirty Hari. Speaking to a leading English daily, the actress shared that she is excited to see how the audience receives her bold new avatar.
Apparently, everyone except the director thought she wasn’t suitable for the role. Simrat will even have a lip-lock sequence in the film for which she will dub herself.
Ruhani Sharma and Shravan Reddy are the other leads in the film that went on to sets recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era – SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release