After Simha and Legend, star actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, are all set to join hands with each other for a hat-trick collaboration. The project has been delayed due to various issues, and the regular shoot will commence in February. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project.
Until recently, there were reports that Boyapati Srinu had approached his Sarrainodu and Jaya Janaki Nayaka actress Catherine Tresa for a lead role in his film with Balayya. However, the latest reports reveal that Catherine has walked out of the project due to remuneration issues. Boyapati Srinu is said to be on a hunt for Catherine’s replacement currently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow