After Simha and Legend, star actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, are all set to join hands with each other for a hat-trick collaboration. The project has been delayed due to various issues, and the regular shoot will commence in February. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project.
Until recently, there were reports that Boyapati Srinu had approached his Sarrainodu and Jaya Janaki Nayaka actress Catherine Tresa for a lead role in his film with Balayya. However, the latest reports reveal that Catherine has walked out of the project due to remuneration issues. Boyapati Srinu is said to be on a hunt for Catherine’s replacement currently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa