After Simha and Legend, star actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, are all set to join hands with each other for a hat-trick collaboration. The project has been delayed due to various issues, and the regular shoot will commence in February. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this project.
Until recently, there were reports that Boyapati Srinu had approached his Sarrainodu and Jaya Janaki Nayaka actress Catherine Tresa for a lead role in his film with Balayya. However, the latest reports reveal that Catherine has walked out of the project due to remuneration issues. Boyapati Srinu is said to be on a hunt for Catherine’s replacement currently.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan