For the last few weeks, young Malayalam actress Amala Paul has been all over the internet with her soon-to-release revenge drama, Aadai (Aame in Telugu). The film is releasing tomorrow (July 19) and expectations are quite high on its impact at the box-office.
Meanwhile, in a latest promotional interview, Amala has revealed that she has given up all the physical, mental and materialistic luxuries and is leading a simple life in Pondicherry. “I live in a rented flat and even sold my car as I felt it was a materialistic luxury and also polluting the environment and not helping the world or me. I want to do my bit for the environment and contribute to the society”, Amala said.
Talking about her future, Amala said that she is willing to get married and have her own family someday. She also has plans to adopt kids.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal joins NBK, KS Ravi Kumar film
- Nani in this remake?
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary