Hundreds and thousands of movie stars across the country have been chipping in in with their timely support for the poor and needy who have been badly affected by the 2 month-long lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak. After raising awareness about the deadly virus through Sofitel media, young actress Nidhhi Agerwal stole everyone’s hearts with her touching gesture.
Yesterday, Nidhhi took to her social media pages and shared a picture of her making score of sandwiches. “Migrant meals,” Nidhhi wrote, revealing that the food packets will be distributed to all the migrant workers who have been either walking thousands of kilometres under harsh sunlight or facing numerous hardships on the Shramik trains.
Migrant meals 💪🏼🙏🏼 pic.twitter.com/gExVoSC2Us
— Nidhhi Agerwal (@AgerwalNidhhi) May 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?