Young and gorgeous Delhi beauty Surabhi has scored back-to-back hits with both her 2016 releases, Sharwanand’s Express Raja and Nani’s Gentleman. While everyone is of opinion that Surabhi will make hay while the sun shines, the actress thinks otherwise.
Speaking at the Gentleman’s success meet recently, Surabhi says that she gives utmost importance to the script and her character and that she will never accept insignificant and glamorous roles that are designed merely for titillating the audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?