Young and gorgeous Delhi beauty Surabhi has scored back-to-back hits with both her 2016 releases, Sharwanand’s Express Raja and Nani’s Gentleman. While everyone is of opinion that Surabhi will make hay while the sun shines, the actress thinks otherwise.
Speaking at the Gentleman’s success meet recently, Surabhi says that she gives utmost importance to the script and her character and that she will never accept insignificant and glamorous roles that are designed merely for titillating the audiences.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?