The 65th Filmfare Awards South is all set to be held tonight at Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Hyderabad. Several popular movies, stars and technicians from the Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam film industries will be vying for the prestigious black lady.
It’s been reported already that young heroes Rahul Ravindran and Sundeep Kishan will be hosting the Telugu edition of the Filmfare awards. Joining them as a co-host is the talented Telugu actress Eesha Rebba. The awards ceremony is underway at the moment and we will have to wait until it’s aired on TV to see how these three young stars will rev up the star-studded night.
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?
- Star heroine in Nani’s next?
- Jagapathi Babu is this sequel?