We had earlier reported that vivacious actress Regina Cassandra has been roped in to play the female lead in a special film that brings three directors under one roof. Titled Nenjam Marappathillai, this film is being directed by Selvaraghavan and has director SJ Surya playing the male lead and director Gautam Menon producing it.
As per the latest reports, Regina will be playing the role of a ghost in this film, which is touted to be a horror drama. Recently, the film’s unit shot a song over six days and Regina was seen sporting six terrifying getups for her role.
In the past, leading heroines like Trisha, Nayanthara, Hansika and Andrea Jeremiah etc scored successes by playing ghosts. Let’s wish that Regina will follow suit with this film.
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay
- Karan Johar clarifies rumors on Janhvi’s second film
- YS Jagan to unveil Idam Jagath’s teaser
- RX100 team to auction RX100 bike for Kerala flood relief