Payal Rajput is the latest Tollywood actress to have resumed shooting after several months of lockdown amid the Coronavirus pandemic. The young beauty landed in Hyderabad to resume shooting for her upcoming film.
But instead of heading straight to the shoot, Payal first underwent a COVID-19 swab test. The result came out negative and only then did Payal commenced shooting. “The swab rotation for about 5 seconds inside the nose was horrifyingly uncomfortable but I’m glad I did it & tested negative,” Payal wrote on her Instagram, also sharing a crazy video of her taking the COVID-19 test.
View this post on Instagram
Aaaouchh 🤪🤪🤪 Back to work 🎬With all precautionary measures 👍 I was really scared of getting it done.The swab rotation for about 5 seconds inside the nose was horrifyingly uncomfortable but I’m glad I did it & tested negative ✅ “Do gaz ki doori hai zaruri “ #staypositive #coronatesting #healthoptimisation #spreadlove 🤍
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights