Payal Rajput is the latest Tollywood actress to have resumed shooting after several months of lockdown amid the Coronavirus pandemic. The young beauty landed in Hyderabad to resume shooting for her upcoming film.
But instead of heading straight to the shoot, Payal first underwent a COVID-19 swab test. The result came out negative and only then did Payal commenced shooting. “The swab rotation for about 5 seconds inside the nose was horrifyingly uncomfortable but I’m glad I did it & tested negative,” Payal wrote on her Instagram, also sharing a crazy video of her taking the COVID-19 test.
View this post on Instagram
Aaaouchh 🤪🤪🤪 Back to work 🎬With all precautionary measures 👍 I was really scared of getting it done.The swab rotation for about 5 seconds inside the nose was horrifyingly uncomfortable but I’m glad I did it & tested negative ✅ “Do gaz ki doori hai zaruri “ #staypositive #coronatesting #healthoptimisation #spreadlove 🤍
Articles that might interest you:
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision