Bengaluru beauty Pranitha Subhash, who will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame, is winning everyone’s hearts for her noble gesture. The young beauty has adopted a government school in her native place Hassan near Bengaluru.
Pranitha said that she was first associated with the school and the students through a Teach India program last year. Overwhelmed by the experience she had with the children, she has now decided to adopt the school and be more participating in the school and the students’ development.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run