Bengaluru beauty Pranitha Subhash, who will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame, is winning everyone’s hearts for her noble gesture. The young beauty has adopted a government school in her native place Hassan near Bengaluru.
Pranitha said that she was first associated with the school and the students through a Teach India program last year. Overwhelmed by the experience she had with the children, she has now decided to adopt the school and be more participating in the school and the students’ development.
Articles that might interest you:
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date
- Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher joins Karthikeya 2
- Award winning NRI director Ram Alladi to helm a sanskrit movie ‘Nabhamsi’