Bengaluru beauty Pranitha Subhash, who will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame, is winning everyone’s hearts for her noble gesture. The young beauty has adopted a government school in her native place Hassan near Bengaluru.
Pranitha said that she was first associated with the school and the students through a Teach India program last year. Overwhelmed by the experience she had with the children, she has now decided to adopt the school and be more participating in the school and the students’ development.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international