Bengaluru beauty Pranitha Subhash, who will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame, is winning everyone’s hearts for her noble gesture. The young beauty has adopted a government school in her native place Hassan near Bengaluru.
Pranitha said that she was first associated with the school and the students through a Teach India program last year. Overwhelmed by the experience she had with the children, she has now decided to adopt the school and be more participating in the school and the students’ development.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes