Kerala beauty Keerthy Suresh has been having a dream run with back-to-back hits in Tollywood and Kollywood. Keerthy has been appreciated for her impeccable acting prowess in Mahanati. Her next big release will be Vijay’s Sarkar.
In a latest interview while promoting Pandem Kodi 2, Keerthy revealed her desire to turn director in future. “I have always had a strong desire to direct a film. I keep writing poetry and scripts whenever I find time. I will surely make my debut as a director someday,” said Keerthy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon