Kerala beauty Keerthy Suresh has been having a dream run with back-to-back hits in Tollywood and Kollywood. Keerthy has been appreciated for her impeccable acting prowess in Mahanati. Her next big release will be Vijay’s Sarkar.
In a latest interview while promoting Pandem Kodi 2, Keerthy revealed her desire to turn director in future. “I have always had a strong desire to direct a film. I keep writing poetry and scripts whenever I find time. I will surely make my debut as a director someday,” said Keerthy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India