Kerala beauty Keerthy Suresh has been having a dream run with back-to-back hits in Tollywood and Kollywood. Keerthy has been appreciated for her impeccable acting prowess in Mahanati. Her next big release will be Vijay’s Sarkar.
In a latest interview while promoting Pandem Kodi 2, Keerthy revealed her desire to turn director in future. “I have always had a strong desire to direct a film. I keep writing poetry and scripts whenever I find time. I will surely make my debut as a director someday,” said Keerthy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal