It’s well-known that director Deva Katta has been prepping for the Hindi remake of his 2009 political drama, Prasthanam. The film will have Sanjay Dutt reprising Saikumar’s role.
As per the latest reports, young Bollywood hero Sooraj Pancholi, who was supposed to play Sharwanand’s role in the Hindi version, has quit the project due to reasons unknown. On the other hand, Satyajit Dubey will reprise Sundeep Kishan’s character. A hunt is on for the actress who will play the female lead.
Prasthanam’s Hindi version will be set in Lucknow. Sanjay Dutt himself will be bankrolling the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics