Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej kick-started the shooting for his third film last week. This as-yet-untitled film also has Delhi Instagram beauty Ketika Sharma of Romantic and Lakshya fame as the female lead.
According to the latest updates, young Bollywood starlet Shobhita Rana has been roped in for a crucial lead role opposite Vaishnav Tej in the movie. The film marks Shobhita’s debut in Tollywood. She earlier acted in a couple of Hindi flicks (Ram Rajya and Ishq Brandy) and is all set to debut in Sandalwood with the upcoming action entertainer, Shadow.
Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake Adithya Varmaa’s director Gireesaaya is directing the film and veteran producer BVSN Prasad is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?