Popular for his hilarious comic acts in the hit TV comedy show, Jabardasth, young comedian Mahesh earned immense accolades for his performance in the latest hit, Rangasthalam. Mahesh’s emotional in a couple of scenes in the film’s second half was much-talked-about.
In a recent media interaction, Mahesh revealed that none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi had appreciated his performance. The excited youngster also said that stars like Ravi Teja, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, Ravi Raja Pinisetty and Devi Sri Prasad have praised his performance in the Sukumar directorial.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals