Popular for his hilarious comic acts in the hit TV comedy show, Jabardasth, young comedian Mahesh earned immense accolades for his performance in the latest hit, Rangasthalam. Mahesh’s emotional in a couple of scenes in the film’s second half was much-talked-about.
In a recent media interaction, Mahesh revealed that none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi had appreciated his performance. The excited youngster also said that stars like Ravi Teja, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, Ravi Raja Pinisetty and Devi Sri Prasad have praised his performance in the Sukumar directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?