Popular for his hilarious comic acts in the hit TV comedy show, Jabardasth, young comedian Mahesh earned immense accolades for his performance in the latest hit, Rangasthalam. Mahesh’s emotional in a couple of scenes in the film’s second half was much-talked-about.
In a recent media interaction, Mahesh revealed that none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi had appreciated his performance. The excited youngster also said that stars like Ravi Teja, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, Ravi Raja Pinisetty and Devi Sri Prasad have praised his performance in the Sukumar directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama