Popular Tamil actor and music composer GV Prakash Kumar became a proud father. Prakash’s singer wife Saindhavi delivered a baby girl in Chennai yesterday (April 19). Prakash and Saindhavi were schoolmates and they married each other in June, 2017.
GV Prakash is currently busy scoring for the two upcoming biggies, Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru (Aakaasam Nee Haddhura) and Jayalalithaa’s biopic, Thalaivi. As an actor, he has as many as 7 movies under different stages of production. Saindhavi, on the other hand, is popular among Telugu music lovers for her chartbuster songs such as Chinnadana Neekosam and Sootigaa Choodaku from Ishq and a few more hit numbers in movies such as Shakti, Khaleja and Parugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan confirms Ram Charan’s cameo in his film
- RRR: Rajamouli thanks USA audience
- All eyes on Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser
- OTT Review : Plan A Plan B – Telugu film on Netflix
- OTT Review : Reyiki Veyi Kallu – Telugu movie on Aha
- Salman Khan – I have no hesitancy about doing south films