Popular Tamil actor and music composer GV Prakash Kumar became a proud father. Prakash’s singer wife Saindhavi delivered a baby girl in Chennai yesterday (April 19). Prakash and Saindhavi were schoolmates and they married each other in June, 2017.
GV Prakash is currently busy scoring for the two upcoming biggies, Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru (Aakaasam Nee Haddhura) and Jayalalithaa’s biopic, Thalaivi. As an actor, he has as many as 7 movies under different stages of production. Saindhavi, on the other hand, is popular among Telugu music lovers for her chartbuster songs such as Chinnadana Neekosam and Sootigaa Choodaku from Ishq and a few more hit numbers in movies such as Shakti, Khaleja and Parugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way