Young director Pavan Sadineni, who is currently busy with the post-production work of his upcoming release Savitri, has turned a proud father to a baby girl. The director was blessed with a baby girl on Monday.
Expressing his happiness, Pavan took to his Facebook and posted, “Blessed with a baby girl. It’s a great feeling to be a father. Two big occasions in the same year. Movie release and my little princess. Need all your blessing for her”.
Pavan made a decent debut with the youthful romantic entertainer Prema Ishq Kaadhal in 2013. His second film, Savitri, stars Nara Rohith and Nanditha Raj. The film is slated for its release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release