It’s well known that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla was supposed to make his acting debut with a film to be bankrolled by Dil Raju. The film had its formal launch in October last year but was also shelved due to creative differences. Since then, Ashok has been on a hunt for the director for his launch pad project.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Ashok Galla’s debut film will be directed by Sriram Adittya, the young director who had earlier directed Nag-Nani’s Devadas. The project will be having its formal launch ceremony in July and the regular shoot will commence immediately. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next