In December second week, a low budget youthful entertainer titled Husharu surprised everyone by becoming a hit at the box-office. Mostly starring aspiring actors, the film was directed by a debutant named Sree Harsha and produced by Bekkem Venugopal.
Husharu completed its 50-day run in a few theaters across the twin Telugu states recently. On this occasion, Sree Harsha interacted with the media and revealed that he is planning his next project with the happening young hero Vijay Deverakonda. However, Sree Harsha didn’t reveal any other details about the project. He also said that he was offered to direct Husharu’s Tamil and Hindi remakes, but he choose to work on his second straight film instead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Once star hero doing character roles now