Young Tamil director Ajay Gnanamuthu, who’s currently helming Chiyaan Vikram’s Cobra, has floored everyone with his gesture. The director has voluntarily offered to slash his remuneration for Cobra by 40 percent. Apparently, this decision has cost him nearly Rs 1.25 crore, but Ajay is determined to not burden his producer Lalit Kumar in these hard times due to COVID-19.
Ajay Gnanamuthu is a former Associate Director in AR Murugadoss’ direction team. He made his directorial debut with the acclaimed horror thriller, Demonte Colony. He went on to direct Nayanthara’s Imaikka Nodigal next. Cobra is his third film.
Cobra also features Srinidhi Shetty and Mirnalini Ravi as the female leads. Former Indian cricket star Irrfan Pathan plays the antagonist. AR Rahman composes the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next