Young Tamil director Ajay Gnanamuthu, who’s currently helming Chiyaan Vikram’s Cobra, has floored everyone with his gesture. The director has voluntarily offered to slash his remuneration for Cobra by 40 percent. Apparently, this decision has cost him nearly Rs 1.25 crore, but Ajay is determined to not burden his producer Lalit Kumar in these hard times due to COVID-19.
Ajay Gnanamuthu is a former Associate Director in AR Murugadoss’ direction team. He made his directorial debut with the acclaimed horror thriller, Demonte Colony. He went on to direct Nayanthara’s Imaikka Nodigal next. Cobra is his third film.
Cobra also features Srinidhi Shetty and Mirnalini Ravi as the female leads. Former Indian cricket star Irrfan Pathan plays the antagonist. AR Rahman composes the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020