Tamil star Thala Ajith will soon kick-start his 58th film, Viswasam. Even before the film went on floors, buzz surrounding his 59th project is catching up slowly. As per the latest updates, Thala59 will be directed by talented young director H Vinoth.
H Vinoth is the director of Karthi’s 2017 hit action thriller, Khakee. Ajith is said to have been impressed with the way Vinoth handled the racy entertainer and expressed interest in collaborating with him. Apparently, Vinoth had met Ajith in 2014, after the release of his first film, Sathuranga Vettai, but the project didn’t materialize back then.
More details on Thala59 will be out in the coming months. Interestingly, H Vinoth was also rumored to be directing Thalapathy Vijay’s 63rd project. There’s no update on their collaboration yet.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?