It’s celebrations time in young director Hanu Raghavapudi’s household. The talented director, who is awaiting the release of his latest film LIE in a few hours, turned father to a baby boy today.
Hanu tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor Amulya in August last year. He couldn’t be with his wife when she was pregnant as he was shooting LIE in the US. We congratulate Hanu and his family on the arrival of their new bundle of joy and wish the director on LIE’s release.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral