It’s celebrations time in young director Hanu Raghavapudi’s household. The talented director, who is awaiting the release of his latest film LIE in a few hours, turned father to a baby boy today.
Hanu tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor Amulya in August last year. He couldn’t be with his wife when she was pregnant as he was shooting LIE in the US. We congratulate Hanu and his family on the arrival of their new bundle of joy and wish the director on LIE’s release.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion