It’s celebrations time in young director Hanu Raghavapudi’s household. The talented director, who is awaiting the release of his latest film LIE in a few hours, turned father to a baby boy today.
Hanu tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor Amulya in August last year. He couldn’t be with his wife when she was pregnant as he was shooting LIE in the US. We congratulate Hanu and his family on the arrival of their new bundle of joy and wish the director on LIE’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release
- Pawan fans express their anguish over the remake rumors
- Huge pressure on Varisu to deliver