Young director Prasanth Varma shot to fame with the National Award-winning experimental thriller, Awe, a couple of years ago. His second film, Rajasekhar’s Kalki, disappointed the trade and the actor’s fans.
Now, it’s been recently reported that Prasanth Varma is directing a film based on the deadly Coronavirus. Apparently, Prasanth has already wrapped up nearly half of the shooting and the shoot will resume once the lockdown period ends.
What’s interesting is that apart from directing, Prasanth is also turning producer with the movie. He is co-producing the film along with another producer. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda