Young director Prasanth Varma shot to fame with the National Award-winning experimental thriller, Awe, a couple of years ago. His second film, Rajasekhar’s Kalki, disappointed the trade and the actor’s fans.
Now, it’s been recently reported that Prasanth Varma is directing a film based on the deadly Coronavirus. Apparently, Prasanth has already wrapped up nearly half of the shooting and the shoot will resume once the lockdown period ends.
What’s interesting is that apart from directing, Prasanth is also turning producer with the movie. He is co-producing the film along with another producer. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention