It is well-known that young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas is planning to make his Bollywood debut soon. As per the recent reports, Srinivas will be starring in the Hindi remake of Rajamouli and Prabhas’ blockbuster, Chatrapati.
Now, the fresh buzz is that Saaho director Sujeeth is under consideration to direct the film. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited. In Telugu, Bellamkonda Srinivas’ action entertainer, Alludu Adhurs, is under process.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule