Dulquer Salman is a happy man as his Telugu debut, Mahanati is receiving good applause from all quarters. Dulquer played the key role of Gemini Ganesan which had slight negative shades.
Speaking in an interview, he said that he is very happy with the way he has been appreciated for his work. When asked about working with his dad Mammooty, he said that it is not a good idea as there will be a lot of comparison and this pressure will not allow him to perform in a better manner at all.
Dulquer is currently doing a film alongside Ritu Varma which will release in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam very soon.
- After several changes, Raashi finally gets this project
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies