Hero Sushanth completed his 12 year journey in Tollywood a few months ago. He is currently acting in an interesting concept film, titled Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu. The film’s shooting is underway in Hyderabad.
A couple of days ago, the makers shot a rain song amidst the public on Hyderabad roads. Interestingly, Sushanth never danced in public in his 12-year-old career and he mostly danced in the studios or foreign locales.
He told a popular English daily in a latest interview that he initially felt very shy while dancing in front of public and that too in the rain. However, he quickly prepared himself and completed the song.
Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu features Femina Miss Grand International 1st runner up Meenakshi Chaudhary who’s making her Tollywood debut. The film is being directed by debutant Darshan and is produced jointly by Ravi Shankar Shastri and Harish Koyalagundla.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin