We had already reported a while ago that star director VV Vinayak has committed to a project with noted producer Nallamalupu Bujji. The film’s lead star cast and crew details are yet to be known.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear from our reliable sources is that young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas will be essaying the lead role in this yet-to-be-titled film. However, an official confirmation is yet to come regarding this news.
Apparently, Vinayak is currently busy with his ongoing project with Sai Dharma Tej which is scheduled for a February 2018 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?