Young hero Raj Tarun’s latest film, Orey Bujjiga, has finally hit Aha yesterday evening. The film is getting a mixed response from critics and audiences alike. Meanwhile, the actor is busy promoting the movie the through interviews.
In one of the interviews, Raj Tarun said that he is ready to play negative roles if he’s approached with a perfect script. “I would like to play characters with negative shades like the ones portrayed by Ajith in Vaali and Bharath in Prema Chadarangam. I’ll readily accept if any director comes to me with such subjects,” Raj Tarun said.
The young hero, who has been struggling to get onto the success track for the last couple of years, currently has six projects in his kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?