Sundeep Kishan was last seen in Manjula’s romantic drama, Manasuki Nachindi, earlier this summer. Interacting with an English daily, Sundeep revealed that he has signed his first supernatural film. The film’s shoot is underway already and it is being directed by Caarthick Raju in Telugu and Tamil.
Talking about his new tryst with this less explored genre, Sundeep said that the film is going to be highly entertaining and funny with plenty of thrilling moments. “It will bust every cliché attached to horror films in an entertaining fashion,” Sundeep said excitedly.
Bollywood starlet Anya Singh, who acted in Qaidi Band, is the leading lady in Sundeep’s supernatural film. Vennela Kishore and Murli Sharma essay important roles in the film. More details about the movie are awaited.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA