Sundeep Kishan was last seen in Manjula’s romantic drama, Manasuki Nachindi, earlier this summer. Interacting with an English daily, Sundeep revealed that he has signed his first supernatural film. The film’s shoot is underway already and it is being directed by Caarthick Raju in Telugu and Tamil.
Talking about his new tryst with this less explored genre, Sundeep said that the film is going to be highly entertaining and funny with plenty of thrilling moments. “It will bust every cliché attached to horror films in an entertaining fashion,” Sundeep said excitedly.
Bollywood starlet Anya Singh, who acted in Qaidi Band, is the leading lady in Sundeep’s supernatural film. Vennela Kishore and Murli Sharma essay important roles in the film. More details about the movie are awaited.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed