Hero Naga Shaurya is currently busy shooting for three projects back-to-back. He is working on Lakshya, a romantic comedy under his home banner and a romantic drama under Sithara Entertainments banner. Shaurya has also signed three more projects and the official announcements will be out soon.
Recently, there were reports that Shaurya will be sharing screen space with none other than hero Balakrishna in one of his upcoming projects. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Shaurya will be playing the role of a deaf and mute person in this as-yet-untitled film which will be directed by a debutant named Sriman Vemula.
Apparently, Shaurya’s role will be quite fun and entertaining. Both Balayya and Shaurya will have equal importance in the movie. The project will be going on floors early next year. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?