Hero Naga Shaurya is currently busy shooting for three projects back-to-back. He is working on Lakshya, a romantic comedy under his home banner and a romantic drama under Sithara Entertainments banner. Shaurya has also signed three more projects and the official announcements will be out soon.
Recently, there were reports that Shaurya will be sharing screen space with none other than hero Balakrishna in one of his upcoming projects. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Shaurya will be playing the role of a deaf and mute person in this as-yet-untitled film which will be directed by a debutant named Sriman Vemula.
Apparently, Shaurya’s role will be quite fun and entertaining. Both Balayya and Shaurya will have equal importance in the movie. The project will be going on floors early next year. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now