Popular actress Amala Paul was arrested on Sunday in the vehicle tax evasion case. However, the actress was immediately released on conditional bail. The court reportedly ordered the actress to co-operate with the investigating officials.
It’s been reported already that Amala Paul, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil and actor turned BJP MP Suresh Gopi were booked by the Kerala police for evading 20 lakhs each towards the state vehicle registration tax. The stars allegedly registered their luxury cars in Pondicherry by producing fake documents for address proof.
On the work front, Amala Paul is awaiting the release of Bhaskar Oru Rascal with Aravind Swami, while Ratchasan with Vishnu Vishal is under production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- Mahesh Babu urges fans to stay away from celebrations