For the last couple of days, there have been several reports that young actress Payal Rajput has been signed to play the female lead opposite hero Balakrishna in his ongoing film. Payal’s last few movies didn’t do well at the box-office, and a film with a top star like Balayya was much-needed for the actress.
However, Payal took to Twitter and clarified that she did not sign Balakrishna’s film. She went on to say that she has not signed any new film yet. Payal is currently working on Jayanth C Paranji’s Narendra and her Kollywood debut film, Angel, with hero Udhayanidhi Stalin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar