For the last couple of days, there have been several reports that young actress Payal Rajput has been signed to play the female lead opposite hero Balakrishna in his ongoing film. Payal’s last few movies didn’t do well at the box-office, and a film with a top star like Balayya was much-needed for the actress.
However, Payal took to Twitter and clarified that she did not sign Balakrishna’s film. She went on to say that she has not signed any new film yet. Payal is currently working on Jayanth C Paranji’s Narendra and her Kollywood debut film, Angel, with hero Udhayanidhi Stalin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team