For the last couple of days, there have been several reports that young actress Payal Rajput has been signed to play the female lead opposite hero Balakrishna in his ongoing film. Payal’s last few movies didn’t do well at the box-office, and a film with a top star like Balayya was much-needed for the actress.
However, Payal took to Twitter and clarified that she did not sign Balakrishna’s film. She went on to say that she has not signed any new film yet. Payal is currently working on Jayanth C Paranji’s Narendra and her Kollywood debut film, Angel, with hero Udhayanidhi Stalin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Vaddaanam video song to be out tomorrow
- Viral – Shriya with her adorable daughter Radha
- Crazy fan walks from Amalpuram to meet Chiranjeevi
- Radhe Shyam based on this famous Irish Palmist?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Postponement issues arise for Allu Arjun’s Icon?