Kannada actress Hariprriya played a crucial role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha. The film was a comeback of sorts for Hariprriya, who has returned to Tollywood after the 2014 romantic drama, Ee Varsham Sakshiga.
Hariprriya recently attended Jai Simha’s success celebrations in Anantapur. Speaking on the occasion, the actress said that she has been a Balayya fan since her childhood and that she feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna. She further said that Balayya stands as an inspiration for his service through the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years