Kannada actress Hariprriya played a crucial role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha. The film was a comeback of sorts for Hariprriya, who has returned to Tollywood after the 2014 romantic drama, Ee Varsham Sakshiga.
Hariprriya recently attended Jai Simha’s success celebrations in Anantapur. Speaking on the occasion, the actress said that she has been a Balayya fan since her childhood and that she feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna. She further said that Balayya stands as an inspiration for his service through the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna