Kannada actress Hariprriya played a crucial role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha. The film was a comeback of sorts for Hariprriya, who has returned to Tollywood after the 2014 romantic drama, Ee Varsham Sakshiga.
Hariprriya recently attended Jai Simha’s success celebrations in Anantapur. Speaking on the occasion, the actress said that she has been a Balayya fan since her childhood and that she feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna. She further said that Balayya stands as an inspiration for his service through the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha