Taxiwaala was a surprise hit at the box office and took Vijay Devarakonda’s craze to another level altogether. Apart from this, the film also gave Tollywood a new heroine in the form of Priyanka Jawalkar.
Priyanka is a talented heroine and is getting good offers of late. Speaking to the media, Priyanka said that she has close to four films and one of these four films will be her Tamil debut.
The news now is that Priyanka is getting more offers in Tamil than in Telugu. She is said to make her debut opposite a known star and is being considered for more films which are in the scripting stages as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri