Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan was appreciated for her performance in Chay-Gautham Menon’s Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo. However, it wasn’t an easy task for Manjima to handle criticism about her weight.
In her latest interview post the release of her second Tamil film, Sathriyan, Manjima said that a popular director had rejected her for his film due to her overweight. The confident actress says that today she reached a position where she doesn’t care about such things anymore.
Manjima also slimmed down recently and is looking in a perfect shape. She’s happy that she gets to wear all kinds of clothes now.
Articles that might interest you:
- ETV’s special Ugadi event rakes in solid TRP’s
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s world TV premiere sets a massive new record
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?
- With Bheeshma’s hit, Nithin’s next in safe zone already
- Legendary singer SPB’s unique fundraiser in Corona times
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets