Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan was appreciated for her performance in Chay-Gautham Menon’s Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo. However, it wasn’t an easy task for Manjima to handle criticism about her weight.
In her latest interview post the release of her second Tamil film, Sathriyan, Manjima said that a popular director had rejected her for his film due to her overweight. The confident actress says that today she reached a position where she doesn’t care about such things anymore.
Manjima also slimmed down recently and is looking in a perfect shape. She’s happy that she gets to wear all kinds of clothes now.
- My favourite role is yet to be written : Amala Akkineni
- Shalini Pandey excited about her next bilingual film
- Here’s the person who inspired Prabhas to act in Baahubali
- Star combination to team up again
- Emotional scenes to be the main highlight of Maharshi