Young Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan was appreciated for her performance in Chay-Gautham Menon’s Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo. However, it wasn’t an easy task for Manjima to handle criticism about her weight.
In her latest interview post the release of her second Tamil film, Sathriyan, Manjima said that a popular director had rejected her for his film due to her overweight. The confident actress says that today she reached a position where she doesn’t care about such things anymore.
Manjima also slimmed down recently and is looking in a perfect shape. She’s happy that she gets to wear all kinds of clothes now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter