For the last few days, thousands of civilians have been facing numerous hardships due to the aftermath of the Cyclone Titli in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. Nearly 38 people have lost their lives in the devastating tragedy. Several Tollywood stars have responded to AP CM’s appeal and donated generously.
And in an appreciable gesture, hero Nikhil today visited the flood affected people in the Guppidipeta village in Srikakulam. Nikhil distributed rice, blankets, portable generators and even arranged dinner for 3,000 villagers. Not stopping with one village, Nikhil is visiting another village tonight to offer relief material to the cyclone-hit villagers.
2500 kilos of Rice
Portable Generators for Power cuts.
Dinner for 3000 people who need cooked food immediately.
Was arranging these things here in Srikakulam all day… Now in GUPPIDIPETA..next on to PALLISARADHI
Stay strong Srikakulam👏
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) October 15, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?