For the last few days, thousands of civilians have been facing numerous hardships due to the aftermath of the Cyclone Titli in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. Nearly 38 people have lost their lives in the devastating tragedy. Several Tollywood stars have responded to AP CM’s appeal and donated generously.
And in an appreciable gesture, hero Nikhil today visited the flood affected people in the Guppidipeta village in Srikakulam. Nikhil distributed rice, blankets, portable generators and even arranged dinner for 3,000 villagers. Not stopping with one village, Nikhil is visiting another village tonight to offer relief material to the cyclone-hit villagers.
2500 kilos of Rice
Portable Generators for Power cuts.
Dinner for 3000 people who need cooked food immediately.
Was arranging these things here in Srikakulam all day… Now in GUPPIDIPETA..next on to PALLISARADHI
Stay strong Srikakulam👏
— Nikhil Siddhartha (@actor_Nikhil) October 15, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?