Since the release of Jyo Achuthananda in 2016, young hero Naga Shaurya has not had a solo release till date. Shaurya was seen in an extended cameo in Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari in September. Meanwhile, the actor has been busy with his debut home production, Chalo, and his maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Kanam, Karu in Tamil.
In an interesting coincidence, the teaser of Chalo and the trailer of Kanam will be unveiled on November 18. Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva will be releasing Kanam’s trailer. While Chalo is scheduled for a December 29 release, Kanam’s release date will be announced soon. Naga Shaurya will be seen opposite Rashmika Mandanna and Sai Pallavi in Chalo and Kanam respectively.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad