Since the release of Jyo Achuthananda in 2016, young hero Naga Shaurya has not had a solo release till date. Shaurya was seen in an extended cameo in Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari in September. Meanwhile, the actor has been busy with his debut home production, Chalo, and his maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Kanam, Karu in Tamil.
In an interesting coincidence, the teaser of Chalo and the trailer of Kanam will be unveiled on November 18. Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva will be releasing Kanam’s trailer. While Chalo is scheduled for a December 29 release, Kanam’s release date will be announced soon. Naga Shaurya will be seen opposite Rashmika Mandanna and Sai Pallavi in Chalo and Kanam respectively.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date