Since the release of Jyo Achuthananda in 2016, young hero Naga Shaurya has not had a solo release till date. Shaurya was seen in an extended cameo in Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari in September. Meanwhile, the actor has been busy with his debut home production, Chalo, and his maiden Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Kanam, Karu in Tamil.
In an interesting coincidence, the teaser of Chalo and the trailer of Kanam will be unveiled on November 18. Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva will be releasing Kanam’s trailer. While Chalo is scheduled for a December 29 release, Kanam’s release date will be announced soon. Naga Shaurya will be seen opposite Rashmika Mandanna and Sai Pallavi in Chalo and Kanam respectively.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success