Karthikeya’s youthful entertainer, 90 ML failed to impress the audience. Though Karthikeya’s performance brought him a good name, due to lake of interesting narration the film bombed at the box office.
The film had its first-ever TV premiere on Star MAA last week. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film registered an impressive of 10.92 Urban TRP ratings.
A flop getting the above TRP is something of which budding heroes like Karthikeya should celebrate for sure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?