If the latest buzz is anything to go by, young hero Kartikeya may be joining Naga Chaitanya’s next project with RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi. Apparently, Kartikeya will be essaying a key role in the film, and whether it’s a negative role or not is yet to be revealed.
Incidentally, Kartikeya got his first major break with RX100 last year. He reportedly couldn’t say no when Ajay asked him to be part of his second directorial venture, tentatively titled Maha Samudram. It’s well known that Kartikeya is also essaying a character with negative shades in Nani-Vikram Kumar’s Gang Leader. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song