If the latest buzz is anything to go by, young hero Kartikeya may be joining Naga Chaitanya’s next project with RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi. Apparently, Kartikeya will be essaying a key role in the film, and whether it’s a negative role or not is yet to be revealed.
Incidentally, Kartikeya got his first major break with RX100 last year. He reportedly couldn’t say no when Ajay asked him to be part of his second directorial venture, tentatively titled Maha Samudram. It’s well known that Kartikeya is also essaying a character with negative shades in Nani-Vikram Kumar’s Gang Leader. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience