Young hero Bellamkonda Sai is eagerly awaiting the release of his upcoming film, Sita. Touted as a revenge drama, Sita is slated for release on May 24. In a latest interview, Sai revealed an interesting incident that happened after Sita’s special preview recently.
Sai said that his mother broke down and cried for 30 minutes after watching Sita. He went on to say that even his bother got emotional after watching the movie. Sai is confident that audiences will also be able to relate to the film like his mother and brother. Sai further said that he has been doing similar kind of movies over the years and that he has explored a new dimension of his acting prowess with Sita.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M