Energetic hero Ram is currently busy with the promotions for his upcoming film, Shivam. The film is gearing up to hit the screens on October 2nd. After some post release promotions, Ram will be back on shooting floors for his next film, Hari Katha.
As per the latest update, the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by November end and the makers are planning to release it in December. Kishore Tirumala is the director and Keerthi Suresh is the female lead. Satyaraj and Naresh are playing crucial roles in this film. Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer for the film. Devi Sri Prasad is giving the tunes for the film.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”