We had already reported that Ram Charan has been undergoing rigorous martial arts training in Bangkok for his forthcoming film, tentatively titled ‘My Name Is Raju’. He will be seen in a stuntman’s role in the film.
As per the latest update , this flick is reportedly inspired by Megastar Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear super hit ‘Vijetha’, where Chiru played the role of a football player and sacrifices his career for his sister and family.
If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Ram Charan’s movie too will have an equal dose of sister sentiment and family drama. However, an official confirmation about the same is still awaited.
Kannada beauty Kriti Kharbanda will be seen in Charan’s sister’s role and Rakul Preet Singh will be seen romancing Ram Charan. SS Thaman will be composing music for this movie which is being produced by DVV Danayya.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic