The teaser for Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film, Narthanasala, was released yesterday to a positive response. Naga Shaurya playing a gay character is a rare feat in Tollywood and it has become the main USP of the movie.
Speaking at the trailer launch event, Naga Shaurya revealed that his parents Shankar Prasad and Usha have invested their entire life’s savings in Narthanasala. “My mother has spent 15 crores on this film,” revealed Naga Shaurya.
Debutant Srinivasa Chakravarthy is directing Narthanasala. Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Paradesi are the film’s leading ladies. Mahathi Swara Sagar is the music composer.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’