The teaser for Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film, Narthanasala, was released yesterday to a positive response. Naga Shaurya playing a gay character is a rare feat in Tollywood and it has become the main USP of the movie.
Speaking at the trailer launch event, Naga Shaurya revealed that his parents Shankar Prasad and Usha have invested their entire life’s savings in Narthanasala. “My mother has spent 15 crores on this film,” revealed Naga Shaurya.
Debutant Srinivasa Chakravarthy is directing Narthanasala. Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Paradesi are the film’s leading ladies. Mahathi Swara Sagar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles