Sri Vishnu’s latest film Mental Madhilo is making a big splash. The film, directed by Vivek Athreya, has been produced by Raj Kandukuri, and the film’s trailer has impressed a lot of people.
Going by the trailer, the film narrates the story of a youngster who’s extremely confused in life, and it takes a long time to take decisions. Sri Vishnu and Tamil actress Nivetha Pethuraj have played the lead roles in this film.
Raj Kandukuri, who’s on a high post the success of Pellichoopulu, is betting big on the film and is confident that it’ll be a big hit as well. The film is up for release soon.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections