The entire film industry has come to a sudden halt due to the incessant rains that wreaked havoc on Hyderabad for the last few days. The shootings for most of the upcoming movies have been stalled due to the non-stop rains.
However, hero Sushanth’s upcoming film, titled Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu, continued shooting amid the heavy rains in Hyderabad. The film has entered its last leg and the entire shooting formalities are expected to conclude by this month end.
Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu is a concept film which is being directed by debutant Darshan. The film features Femina Miss Grand International first runner up Meenakshi Chaudhary. Ravi Shankar Shastri and actor Harish Koyalagundla are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next