The entire film industry has come to a sudden halt due to the incessant rains that wreaked havoc on Hyderabad for the last few days. The shootings for most of the upcoming movies have been stalled due to the non-stop rains.
However, hero Sushanth’s upcoming film, titled Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu, continued shooting amid the heavy rains in Hyderabad. The film has entered its last leg and the entire shooting formalities are expected to conclude by this month end.
Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilupa Raadhu is a concept film which is being directed by debutant Darshan. The film features Femina Miss Grand International first runner up Meenakshi Chaudhary. Ravi Shankar Shastri and actor Harish Koyalagundla are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic