Young hero Nithin is in the best phase of his career at the moment. His debut film as a producer, Akhil, is the most talked about film of this season andNithin will also start shooting soon for his next film with Trivikram and Samantha. And this 11th, Nithin’s long delayed film, Courier Boy Kalyan, will hit the screens amid positive buzz.
Apart from these projects, Nithin has also been in talks with a young filmmaker named Venu Mallidi. And now, latest reports reveal that Nithiin is impressed with lyricist cum director Krishna Chaitanya’s script. Krishna Chaitanya, who wrote superhit songs for Nithin’s Ishq and Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde, turned director with Nara Rohit’s Rowdy Fellow.
This project is expected to commence soon after Nithin finishes his films with Trivikram and Venu. Keep watching this space for more details about this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha