A pan-India film in the combination of star Kollywood director Shankar and leading Tollywood hero Ram Charan is one of the most eagerly awaited protects in South. The film is expected to commence from October and Bollywood actress Kiara Advani is said to have been approached to play the female lead in this Dil Raju production.
Now, the latest updates coming in from Kollywood circles reveal that popular young Tamil lyricist Vivekh will be penning the screenplay and dialogues for the Shankar-Ram Charan film. In the past, Vivekh had penned lyrics for Tamil biggies such as Rajinikanth’s Darbar and Petta, Vijay’s Bigil and Sarkar and Dhanush’s upcoming Netflix film, Jagame Thandhiram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya to portray 7 shades in his dream project
- Bigg Boss 5 – Makers in plans to bring them back
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas