Mumbai girl Malvika Sharma made her Tollywood debut with Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket in 2018. She was recently seen in Ram’s RED and a promotional video for Aha, co-starring Allu Arjun under Trivikram’s direction.
And the latest reports reveal that Malvika Sharma has begun practicing as a junior lawyer in the High Court in Hyderabad. Malvika graduated in LLB from Mumbai’s Rizvi Law College in November 2020 and received her license in January 2021 from the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
Malvika has even secured an admission into LLM at Mumbai University. She has cleared the entrance test and is planning to specialize in criminology. Even as she is thrilled to turn a practicing lawyer, Malvika is also eagerly looking forward to signing exciting projects in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?