Popular young playback singer and Indian Idol 2 runner-up Karunya’s mother Janaki passed away. According to the reports, Janaki (70) breathed her last on Saturday after a prolonged battle with cancer. She had been undergoing treatment since a long time.
Janaki retired from Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL). Her last rites were performed yesterday at the Saidabad crematorium. Karunya revealed in several interviews that her mother was one of the people who inspired him to take up singing. We at 123telugu.com extend our deepest condolences to Karunya and his family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives