Popular young playback singer and Indian Idol 2 runner-up Karunya’s mother Janaki passed away. According to the reports, Janaki (70) breathed her last on Saturday after a prolonged battle with cancer. She had been undergoing treatment since a long time.
Janaki retired from Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL). Her last rites were performed yesterday at the Saidabad crematorium. Karunya revealed in several interviews that her mother was one of the people who inspired him to take up singing. We at 123telugu.com extend our deepest condolences to Karunya and his family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?