In a tragic update, former producer and Eluru TDP MP Maganti Babu’s son Maganti Ramji passed away at a private hospital in Vijayawada last night. Ramji was 38. He had been undergoing treatment at hospitals in Eluru and Vijayawada for the last few days.
Ramji was a young leader in Telugu Desam Party. He also produced veteran filmmaker MS Raju’s son Sumanth Ashwin’s debut film, Tuneega Tuneega, in 2012. Prominent TDP leaders like Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Nara Lokesh and others expressed their grief over Ramji’s unexpected demise.
In an touching gesture, Ramji’s family decided to donate his organs. His last rites will be performed in Eluru tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?